Before starting I want to state that the products I talk about are 100% my opinion from my own personal experience. ⇾Results may vary on different skin types⇽
I love taking care of my skin. I do everything I can to keep my skin at it’s best! I am that typical person who loves Lush, but cmon how can you not? ALL their products are cruelty-free, freshly made, and contain natural ingredients. It has taken me about 1 year but I have tried ALL face/body masks. Let’s start with my all time favs!
- “THE SACRED TRUTH” This masked changed my life. I had tried many masks before but this is definitely my go to every night.
- Ideal for combination, dry, and oily skin.
- Non-greasy (If you have oily skin this is important)
- Softens Skin
- Smells delicious
- Brightens face for a natural glow
2. “CUPCAKE” As I mentioned previously I have oily skin, especially in my t-zone area. So, Cupcake has been my holy grail for that.
Best for: Redness, oily skin, calming acne, and blackheads.
- Smells like Chocolate!
- Softens Skin
- Minimizes blackheads and pores
- Clears up breakouts
3. “BB Seaweed” I recommend this one if you have sensitive skin like me. It exfoliates without being too rough.
Best for: Sensitive skin, daily use.
- Soothes Skin
- Easy on delicate skin
- Improves Skin texture and tone!
- Does not irritate
4. “Mask of Magnanimity” Do you love the smell of something minty and fresh?? This one’s for you!
Best for: Anything and everything! I use this mask about once a week. It can be applied on your face or body. I usually use this after a day in the outdoors or at the gym. I apply it on my face, neck/chest area, and arms right before I shower. I leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
- Smells so good!
- Deep clean
- Can be used on both face and body
5. Charity Pot: For those that are unaware, Lush has partnered with different organizations around the world and by buying a Charity Pot you will be giving the money to the specific organization on the pot of your choosing.
In my case, I chose FLUSH THE TPP. (Trade for People and Planet)
For $7.95 I was able to contribute this amazing campaign and in return, I got a Body lotion moisturizer. To be honest, I had to give this one away. When I first applied it I noticed it left my skin too oily and for already having oily skin this was a no no. However, I do encourage everyone to support Charity Pot! 🙂